Make It Simple by Tilly Walnes - Book
If you often find you struggle to have time to sew, Make It Simple is the book you need! This new book from Tilly and the Buttons author, Tilly Walnes, is all about speed sewing and satisfying projects that can be whipped up quickly when you only have a short amount of time. It's great for mums, full-time workers, and those that just don't get as much time to stitch as they want!
The book comes filled with 6 sewing patterns plus variations to stitch up, with pattern sheets in the back. You can make everything from loungewear to trousers, dresses to tshirts with this fabulous book! Tilly also teaches you methods for quick construction like batching techniques, and top tips for prepping in those spare moments not long enough to sew.
- Written by Tilly Walnes from The Great British Sewing Bee (S1)
- Make simple projects that stitch up quickly
- Learn tips for speedy sewing, easy shortcuts and little jobs you can do in small pockets of spare time
- Step by step photo instructions
- Includes 6 patterns in the back of the book too!