Digital Class - Christmas Stocking Project
Get ready for Christmas with this simple project that's beginner-friendly. Follow Amy as she shows you how to make your very own traditional style Christmas stocking with a jolly red lining, and a special faux sheepskin trim cuff. Grab our Christmas stocking project box to get all the supplies you need!
If you don't get the project box, you will need the following to complete the project:
- 1 fat quarter patterned Christmas fabric
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric
- Matching thread
- Half a metre of faux trim (optional)
- Basic tools & sewing machine
- Printer to print out template
This class is a digital download product - simply add to cart and check out to receive your download link. The download is a zip file; you will need to decompress or extract the files on your computer to access them (see how to do this here).
- Digital class
- Format: Zip file containing video class, template and written instructions
- Beginner-friendly project
- Download and keep