Sirdar Snuggly Cashmere Merino Double Knitting Yarn - 456 Royal
Stitch up beautiful projects with this gorgeous cashmere yarn from trusted knitting brand, Sirdar.
Made from mix of wool, acrylic and cashmere, this yarn is wonderfully soft and snuggly against your skin. That means it's ideal for children's and baby projects, and it knits up beautifully into items like blankets and jumpers. The cashmere and wool in the yarn offers a sumptuous feel and a nice silky sheen to the yarn.
As a double knit yarn, it's also fantastic for beginners as it's very easy to work with. Plus it comes in loads of great colours and is fantastic quality at a great price, as you'd expect from Sirdar.
Great for: baby & children’s clothing, garments, homeware & blankets
- DK (double knitting) yarn
- 57% wool, 33% acrylic, 10% cashmere
- 50g ball (approx 130m/142yds)
- Recommend UK crochet hook size: 4mm
- Recommended UK knitting needle size: 4mm
- Tension: 22 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm/4 inches
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees