Part Time Assistant – seasonal role 3 months
Hours: 11 hours per week. Days negotiable but preferred Monday and Tuesday, 10am-4pm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join our small family business and assist with all elements of orders and despatch in our online fabric business. Based in our small warehouse in Christchurch, you will be expected to do the following tasks:
- Cut and despatch fabric to order from website
- Pick and pack all orders for despatch
- Cutting and assembling subscription boxes
- Assist with keeping the warehouse organised
- General cleaning and tidying
- Other ad hoc duties as required in line with your role
Please note this is quite a physical role and you will be on your feet all day.
Key skills required
- GCSE maths and English
- Computer literate and technologically aware (you will be trained in using our software)
- Calm under pressure
- Good at communicating
- Team worker but also able to work independently
- Efficient, accurate and with good attention to detail
Seasonal temporary job for 3 months, could be made permanent for the right person.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 30/08/2021.