Christmas Bauble Placemats - PDF pattern
Give your dining table a festive face-lift with these novelty Christmas bauble placemats!
Use simple sewing techniques to create these fun bauble-shaped placemats for your Christmas table, set with sparkling gold trim for that special festive touch. They're surprisingly quick to make, and the pattern lets you whip up a set of six placemats in total.
They're the perfect size for your Christmas table - large enough for a dinner plate, but not so big that you run out of room for the food!
Approx size of placemat: 28 x 28cm
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions and template.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- 67cm main fabric (red santa)
- 25cm contrast fabric (white santa)
- 67cm backing fabric (plain red)
- 35cm extra-wide wadding (80/20, recycled, polyester)
- 60cm gold tinsel style ribbon
- 3.6m gold ricrac
- Co-ordinating thread