Contrast Bucket Bag - PDF pattern
Bring some spring freshness with this cute bucket bag project!
Whether you want to use it for an Easter egg hunt to collect your yummy chocolate goodies, or simply for storage for items like yarn and toys, this handy bucket bag is a great project that's super versatile. It's also surprisingly simple to make and therefore beginner-friendly!
Finished size approx 20cm tall by 22cm deep by 22cm wide.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes pattern pieces and instructions.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing tools
- 50cm main fabric (bunnies)
- 25cm contrast fabric (plain pink)
- 25cm medium fusible interfacing (Vlieseline G405)
- 50cm fusible fleece (Vilene H640)
- Co-ordinating thread