Contrast Crossbody Bag - PDF pattern
If you're looking for a fun new project to try, we've got you sorted with this cute crossbody bag project. Complete with a zipped front pocket, interior pocket and adjustable strap, it makes for a great everyday bag too!
For those looking to build on their sewing skills, our step by step instructions will take you through how to sew a zip onto a front pocket, create a different types of pockets, and how to add adjusters to your straps.
Suitable for confident beginners and intermediates.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern pieces from the instructions.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of main fabric
- 1 fat quarter of contrast fabric
- 1 fat quarter of lining fabric
- 25cm medium interfacing (Vlieseline H410)
- 8”/20cm zip
- 30-32mm rectangular rings x2
- Magnetic bag clasp
- Matching thread
- 30-32mm slide buckle (optional)