Craft Caddy Organiser - PDF pattern
Make a super practical caddy organiser with this beginner-friendly project. Designed to keep your crafting space neat and tidy, there's a large central tub and 6 outer pockets on this organisational dream. Not only is it great fun to make, but it will teach you how to properly apply bias binding for a neat finish too!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern pieces using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of outer fabric
- 1 fat quarter of contrast/pocket fabric
- 1 fat quarter plain lining fabric
- 25cm fusible fleece (Vlieseline H640) or fusible foam
- approx 50cm of 25mm bias binding
- Co-ordinating thread