Criss Cross Cushion Cover - PDF pattern
Make an impressive looking cushion cover that's much simpler than it looks to construct, using some simple patchwork piecing. If you're looking to take your beginner skills to the next level, this project will show you how to tackle not only basic patchwork skills but also how to insert a simple zip into the back of the cushion, in step by step detail.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 3 fat quarters of patterned fabric for front
- Fat quarter of plain backing fabric
- 12 inch matching zip
- 12 inch cushion cover
- Matching thread
- Zipper foot for your machine (optional but recommended)
- 1/4" foot for your machine (optional)