Flex Frame Sunglasses Case - PDF pattern
Store your precious sunglasses and glasses away in style, by making this gorgeous case for them! Featuring an easy pop-open entrance using a flex frame, this case uses fusible fleece to pad out the case for extra protection. Sunny fabric optional!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter main fabric
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric
- 25cm or fat quarter of fusible fleece
- 10cm flex frame
- Matching thread
- Small pliers