Floral Backpack - PDF pattern
If you're looking for a fun new project to try, we've got you sorted with this cute floral backpack project.
With plenty of room for all the essentials, this backpack features poppers at the sides to allow it to expand if needed. The flap-over top ensures your stuff stays inside the bag too, and it has a fun contrast bottom to add interest.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern pieces from the instructions.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of main outer fabric
- 1 fat quarter of contrast outer fabric
- 1 fat quarter of flap fabric
- 1 fat quarter of strap fabric
- 1 fat quarter of lining fabric
- 1 fat quarter of lining contrast fabric
- 1.35m of Vlieseline F220 fusible interfacing
- 2 x 32mm rectangular rings or D-Rings
- 3 x 13mm snap fasteners (sew-on or permanent)
- Matching thread