Hanging Hoop Organiser - PDF pattern
Make a sweet little hanging hoop organiser for your sewing space, or to store other essential items within easy reach. This pattern is a great project for all levels, suited for beginners or as a quick project for more advanced stitchers.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of base fabric
- 1 fat quarter of pocket fabric
- 25cm firm iron on interfacing
- 8 inch embroidery hoop
- Matching thread
- Co-ordinating ribbon and lace, approx 25cm each
- Fabric glue (optional)
- 25cm/A4 sheet of felt (optional)