Organiser Roll - PDF pattern
Make a handy organiser roll with this simple project that's ideal for beginners. Whether you want to use it to store paintbrushes, make up brushes, pencils or equipment, the uses are endless! They make a great gift and are ideal for travelling as they simply roll up and tie closed.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of main fabric
- 1 fat quarter of contrast fabric
- Approx 1m ribbon
- Co-ordinating thread
- Half a metre of wadding (cotton or 80/20)