Patchwork Strip Placemat - PDF pattern
Challenge yourself with this project that can fill your weekend... these fun placemats are great for brightening up your dining table and also make a lovely gift for a friend. You'll cut strips to create the cute striped design for the top, then learn how to add wadding and backing. The pattern makes a set of 4 placemats.
Finished Size: approximately 39cm x 27cm
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions and pattern - make sure you print pattern pieces out at 100% scale.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need (per placemat):
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter each of 3 patterned cotton fabrics (for the inner sections)
- Half a metre of another patterned cotton fabric (for the outer sections)
- Half a metre of backing fabric
- 50cm of wadding (we used Sew Simple 80/20 polycotton)
- Matching thread
- Quarter inch machine foot (optional)