Drawstring Make-up Bag - PDF pattern
Make a handy drawstring make-up bag with this simple project that's ideal for beginners. Simply shove all your most-used cosmetics inside, draw together the cord and go; then when you want to use something later, slacken off the cord and everything will lie flat and easy to find again. Add waterproofing gel on the inside if you want to make it waterproof/wipe-able!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of main fabric
- 1 fat quarter of lining fabric
- approx 1 metre of 4mm cord for drawstring
- Sew-on snap fastener
- Matching thread