Reusable Snack Pouch - PDF pattern
Make an eco-friendly re-usable snack pouch with this simple project that's ideal for beginners. Big enough to fit items like apples, biscuits, chocolate bars etc. Add waterproofing gel if you want to make it waterproof/wipe-able!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing tools
- Fat quarter of patterned fabric
- 0.25cm or fat quarter of insulated wadding
- Co-ordinating thread
- Plastic snap fastener or sew-on snap fastener