Simple Scandi Christmas Table Runner - PDF pattern
Use your gorgeous scandi fabrics to make this pretty table runner for your Christmas table. This simple design gives a faux patchwork effect by using a square/labels print design - find one to use if you like this look, or you can use a standard print instead. If scandi isn’t your style, you can use this pattern with alternative Christmas fabrics too!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 3 rows/40cm of Christmas labels fabric
- 60cm piece of linen look fabric
- Matching thread
- Wadding approx. 38cm x 114cm (we used 80/20 polycotton)
- 1.5m Christmas ribbon for decoration (optional)