Sofa Sewing Organiser - PDF pattern
This handy sewing organiser project is perfect for those who love a bit of slow stitching. Designed to sit on the arm of your sofa so you can do some hand sewing in front of the TV, it features a detachable pin cushion in the centre, and pockets on each end to store essentials like scissors and seam rippers.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern pieces using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter outer/pocket fabric
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric
- 1 fat quarter pin cushion fabric
- 1 fat quarter binding fabric
- 25cm wadding (cotton or polycotton)
- 5cm Velcro
- 10g toy stuffing
- Matching thread