Spring Bunny - PDF pattern
Give your home a bit of hop-piness with this fun bunny project!
Perfect for bringing spring into your home, this sweet little bunny can be stitched up in no time and looks so cute with her dress too. Some even say she could be the famous Easter bunny, bringing sweet treats...
Please note this item is intended as a decoration and not a toy.
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes pattern pieces and instructions.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing tools
- 1 fat quarters of plain ivory fabric
- 1 fat quarter of patterned fabric
- Small piece of plain pink fabric
- 50cm of black and pink embroidery thread
- 50cm of 3mm round elastic
- Scrap of Bondaweb
- Co-ordinating thread