Spring Mini Table Runner - PDF pattern
Give your dining table a fresh spring feeling with this cheerful table runner project!
Use basic patchwork and quilting techniques to create this stunning yet simple mini table runner, which makes a fantastic centerpiece for your table. Learn how to make blocks, quilt with the 'stitch in the ditch' method and how to add binding.
Finished table runner measures approx 34" x 11".
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will cut your pieces to size from the instructions in the pattern.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- 1 fat quarter of yellow chick fabric
- 1 fat quarter of green floral fabric
- Fat eight of green dot fabric
- 50cm plain backing fabric
- 35cm wadding (polycotton or 100% cotton)
- Matching thread
- Optional: ¼” machine foot (recommended)