Thread Catcher - PDF pattern
This handy thread catcher project is there to keep your sewing space neat and tidy! Designed to hang off the table top next to your machine, use it to catch all those scraggly thread snippings and tiny fabric cuttings as you're making to help keep the floor clean, and your sewing area free from mess. It's not too complicated a make, so ideal for beginners and those coming back to sewing after taking an extended break!
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will make your own pattern using the tutorial.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
- Fat quarter of main fabric
- Fat quarter of lining fabric
- 30cm of medium to firm fusible interfacing
- Sand or rice (to weigh it down)
- Matching thread