Union Jack Table Runner - PDF pattern
Give your dining table a patriotic twist with this gorgeous table runner project!
Use patchwork and quilting techniques to create this stunning union jack table runner, which makes a fantastic centerpiece for your table. The flag block can also be adapted to use on other projects such as bags, placemats and quilts.
Finished table runner measures approx 43 1/2" x 16 1/2".
Downloadable PDF pattern, add to basket and checkout, then you will receive your download link. Includes instructions - you will cut your pieces to size from the instructions in the pattern.
- Digital download
- PDF pattern
- Print at home on A4 paper
You will need:
- 1 fat quarter red, blue and white fabric for flags
- 20cm white fabric for sashing
- 25cm navy fabric for border
- 50cm navy fabric for backing
- 50cm wadding (any type, at least 44” wide)
- White and navy thread
- ¼” machine foot (recommended)